HomeNewsletters - PMConnect
Newsletters - PMCONNECT
Newsletter - Dec 2018 / May 2019 Issue
- Do you have what it takes? Becoming a Topnotch Consultant
- Talk on PMC Certification & Government Grants
- PMC SAYS: A 5W & 1H Approach:To Security Operation and Data Protection for SMEs
- SME STORY: Digitalisation Project @ Kampong Glam / SME’s Transformation Goal,Consultant’s Developmental Model
Newsletter - June 2018 / Nov 2018 Issue
- Launch of Digital Project Management Services
- Dialogue Session with Secretary General of SMF, Mr Andy Yun
- Business Digitalisation: Opportunities and Challenges
- PMC SAYS: What digital Transformation really means?
- SME STORY: The digital transformation journey
Newsletter - Aug 2017 / Jan 2018 Issue
- How SMEs can be more Data-Intelligent in 60 days?
- Soft Launch of PMC ConneXion
- Announcing Changes in CDG Development Areas
- PMC SAYS: Maintaining Brand integrity in an Era of 'Alternative Facts'
- SME STORY: International Expansion Consulting - A Case Study on Gifted and Talented Education
Newsletter - Feb 2017 / Jul 2017 Issue
- SPMCC soft-launched its new PMC ConneXion
- SBACC and SMF to collaborate on certifying Practising Management Consultants
- SPRING-recognised certificaton programme for ICV Consultancy & CDG
- SPMCC ISO/IEC 17024 certified
- PMC SAYS: Creating and Sustaining a Productive Environment for Project Success
- SME STORY: Certification to ISO 9001:2015 and its Benefits
Become a PMC
Be certified as a Practising Management Consultant (PMC). Your PMC status will be recognised by government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG)
Search from our PMC Directory, one of the largest management consultants directories in Singapore.
Find out more about SBACC, who we are and how we enforce the PMC Certification.