SBACC TAKES OVER THE CERTIFICATION SCHEME FROM SPMCC PTE LTD (MARCH 2020)
1) Will this change affect my PMC Certification in any way?
Answer :- No, it will not affect your PMC Certification. Your PMC Certification continues to be valid through its current expiry date. You will continue to be insured against Professional Liability, have your own unique barcode identity and enjoy the privileges of the PMC Card.
2) Will the existing Certification and Re-Certification processes remain the same?
Answer :- Yes, the entire process remains the same with the same Certification team managing and administering it at Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants Council (SBACC).
3) Will the same PMC Certification Board be presiding over the Certification process?
Answer :- Yes, the entire PMC Certification Board from SPMCC will be migrated over to SBACC and will continue to preside over the Certification process.
4) Will there be any changes in fee structures?
Answer :- No, all Application, Certification and Re-Certification Fees remain the same.
5) Will we be able to enjoy being part of SBACC's activities and events?
Answer :- Yes, there will be many activities and events that you can be invited to. Do look out for such invitations in the future.
6) Will we continue to receive newsletters and have our profiles hosted on the websites?
Answer :- Yes, and more links will be created to enhance your stature.